If we have any in-person and/or email conversion before: email me!
If you have any comments or question about my research: email me!
If you are looking for Internship/Collaboration:
I am always excited to work with new collaborators, please follow the steps below.
- Read my current main research interests on my homepage.
- Make sure your research interests have some overlap with mine.
- Send me an email with
- a brief introduction of your past research background
- your short-term research plan and how it is related to my current research interests
- your CV
- who I may contact for reference (usually your PhD advisor and/or your previous mentors)
- If I don't get back to you within a week, please email me again.
I am always happy to contribute back to academic community.
- Given my limited bandwidth, I prioritize conferences and journals that operate under open access model.
- In the past, I have reviewed for all major computer graphics, computer vision, and human computer interaction venues, including SIGGRAPH, CVPR, ICCV, UIST, CHI, etc.
- I have served as international program committee members for Eurographics 2020/2021, Graphics Interface 2020, and ACM Multimedia 2019.